-
May 22nd, 2006, 07:18 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Well another weekend has come and gone. And I am really looking forward to next weekend because it will be a longer one for me. (Holiday on Monday). Anyway here is one for today:
If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.
- unknown
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
May 23rd, 2006, 06:20 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Finally we are getting nice weather around here. It is suppose to be in the 80's by Friday... Anyway the count down is on for the weekend. Here is one to get us that much closer:
The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- unknown
Have A Great Day...
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
May 24th, 2006, 04:31 AM
#43
moderator
"Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities,
Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!"
unknown author
How's that one do ya Dawny? It reached out and grabbed me, 4 sure!
A nice week of quotes on your part, thusfar, by the way!
Have a good day young lady!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 24th, 2006, 07:23 AM
#44
Inactive Member
I like that one a lot Gus. Trust me I work with some of those people. Anyway the weekend is getting closer and closer. Here is one to get us there faster:
Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.
- Helen Keller
This one is very special to me because I think this woman was one of the strongest people in the world...
Lots of love
Dawn
-
May 25th, 2006, 07:21 AM
#45
Inactive Member
Well it is almost here (the weekend) that is and I can not wait. I hope everyone enjoy's this holiday weekend. Any big plans for anyone? Anyway here is one for today:
Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
- Walter Anderson
Have A Great Day...
Lots of love
Dawn
-
May 26th, 2006, 06:44 AM
#46
Inactive Member
Well it is here and I look forward to getting through this day and relaxing through this weekend. Who am I kidding I have a fence to put up this weekend. Oh what fun. I hope everyone has a great weekend..
" If you feel bad, if you can do nothing, think of a rock in your shoe. It is very small, but it makes a huge difference!"
Lots of love
Dawn
-
May 30th, 2006, 06:38 AM
#47
Inactive Member
We it is back to the work load. But it was a great weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend? Here is one to start out this short week.
" Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Have a Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
May 31st, 2006, 06:45 AM
#48
Inactive Member
The week is just flying by here and it is very hot here also. Well here is one to get everyone through today:
" In life, it's not what you go through; it's what you get through."
Written in 2006 by Nancy S. Mure --- New York
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
May 31st, 2006, 02:01 PM
#49
moderator
"Whatever gets you through the night,'salright 'salright!"
//oo\\
-
June 1st, 2006, 07:20 AM
#50
Inactive Member
Good one Gus here is one for today....
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Leo Buscaglia
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks